The Inclusion Lab certification program provides individuals with the skills necessary to be empathetic, emotionally intelligent, and inclusive leaders. By taking our program, leaders will be well-versed in self-awareness and management strategies, confronting their own biases, mentorship, active listening, and much more. Completing this program and passing the final examination will earn attendees the title of Certified Inclusion Leader.
One Day Inclusion Training
Additionally, we host a single day training session for individuals who would like to sharpen their leadership skills and ensure that they are guiding their team in the most inclusive manner possible. This day includes specific training on inclusive teams, culture, training, and leadership.
- The New Inclusive Leadership Paradigm
- Collaborative Leadership
- Leading Effective Teams
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence (EQ) as a Leader
- Impact of Inclusive Leadership
- Best Practices for Inclusive Leaders & Organizations
- Key traits of Inclusive Leadership
- Competencies of Inclusive Leaders
- Effective Collaboration & Psychological Safety
- Confronting “isms”
- Building Effective Teams
- Leading So People Can Follow